The Microwave Multifunctional Tissue Processor
Rapid multifunctional microwave tissue processor
A state-of-the-art, multifunctional microwave tissue processor, the KOS is ideally suited as a complement to the existing capabilities found in histology laboratories, where the multitasking nature of the instrument can enhance and accelerate many of the typical applications encountered.
- High definition color monitor
- USB port to upload-download data
- Touch-screen, 8” color terminal
- Removable, stainless steel tray for extra bench space
- Connection to fume extraction system
- Built-in regenerable charcoal filter
Multifunctional. One Unit. Six Major Applications.
Bone Marrow Processing and Decalcification
Rapid Bone Decalcification
Icon driven. No calibrations required: just plug-in and process.
Results within 30-40 minutes for stat, urgent or transplant biopsies. Factory prestored optimized, full documented protocols for rapid, microwave enhanced procedures.
Kos is equipped with a set of control sensors to protect your precious specimens.
User defined customized programs can be created and added to a most used favorites list for quick access, as required for meeting the needs of each laboratory user.
- KOS USES ONLY 100% ALCOHOL, RESULTING IN A SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER CONSUMPTION OF REAGENTS OVERALL
- HIGH SAFETY STANDARDS and ULTRA PROTECTION FOT USER SAFETY
Fully enclosed system with an extraction system of fumes, with charcoal filter, from the processing cavity.
- FULL COMPLIANCE TO CAP
The KOS tissue processor will enable the laboratory manager to fulfill the requirements set by the C.L.S.I.
and CAP inspection guidelines. The ideal substitute for the “kitchen type” microwave oven utilized in many histology laboratories.